At the end of the school year, each Adopt A Cow Host Farm provides a live chat opportunity for you to meet them and their calves in real-time. The calendar below provides each event’s time, date, and join link information. You can use the calendar below to find your host farm information, or you can use the calendar to also add the event information to your own calendar! Simply click on the host farm live chat you want to join, click on the little box with the arrow in the top right corner of the pop up, and click “Add to Calendar.” This will add the live chat details to your calendar, so you don’t miss out on the fun!
- Live Chats are Recorded. If your host farm is having their live chat during a time you can’t join them live, you can watch the recording any time. The recordings of the live chats will be provided to you after the live chat is over. You can also use the same YouTube join link to access the recording after the event ends.
- Chats are a half-hour long. In the first 15 minutes, we will hear from your host farm and get an update on your calf. In the last 15 minutes, we will take live questions.
- Each farm is hosting ONE live chat.
- Join us on YouTube Live or Facebook Live. We welcome you to follow us on YouTube and Facebook so you don’t miss any announcements or event reminders.
- Submit your questions in the chat feature during the chat and we will answer them live. If you can’t join us live, feel free to leave your questions in the individual Facebook events or the comments section of the scheduled YouTube Live sessions for your farm.
- No camera or mic is needed to join the live chats. Just be sure you have audio and video so you can watch and listen.