This High-Protein Pumpkin Bread is a sweet treat with a dash of whole milk to strengthen muscles, pumpkin that adds delicious, heart-healthy benefits, and oats with fiber to keep you full longer.
• 1/3 cup of whole milk
• 2 eggs
• 1/4 cup of maple syrup
• 2 tsp vanilla
• 1 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
• 2 cups oats
• 2 scoops protein powder
• 1 tsp baking soda
• 1/2 tsp baking powder
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- In a bowl, combine oats, protein powder, and other dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, mix pumpkin, milk, syrup, and eggs. Stir well to combine.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the bowl of wet ingredients. Stir until everything is thoroughly combined.
- Pour the mixture into a baking pan, spreading it evenly.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees until the top is golden and a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Once baked, allow the pumpkin bread to cool before slicing. Serve and savor the delicious goodness!