Check back here for a new dairy recipe in each email! This Pumpkin Pie Whipped Cream would be an easy recipe to make in the classroom and the perfect addition to your fall and holiday desserts.
- 1 cup heavy cream (cold)
- Pumpkin puree (cold) (amount of your choice)
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Pop your whisking bowl and beaters in the freezer for 5-10 minutes. This will help the whipped cream whip up nicely.
- Add the heavy cream and powdered sugar to the cold bowl and whisk on high for about 3 minutes. Turn the whisk upside down and look for stiff peaks. If they don’t form, whisk a little more. Don’t whisk too long or it will turn to butter.
- Add in the vanilla and pumpkin pie spice and mix until just combined.
- Gently fold in the pumpkin puree with a spatula until blended.
- Serve cold on top of ice cream, pie, coffee, or anything else you like!